Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its a great day for being HAPPY!

My georgouse little neice had her first ever big party on the weekend.  It was all a bit exciting.  The theme was 'happy party'.  Smiles all around.  There were smily face invites.  Smily face cupcakes, smily face balloons.  It was lots of fun.
My sister-in-law organised craft, pass the parcel, treasure hunt, and my favourite (and the kids)...DIY cupcake making.  Yes, thats right, the kids iced their own cupcakes.  This was a huge hit.  I was asked to make the cake for the day so of course it HAD to be a smiley face too.  I asked my neice what colour and she said it must be PINK!  So this is the end result....
She is a 3 year old so everything pretty much is pink at the moment LOL.  It was a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment