Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our very busy holidays! (my relief from reality)




Today I had bit of a blah! day....Looooooooooooong story short, my mum went to rehab, somthing Im not totaly wanting to get into but I thought I would blog to focus more on the positves in my life.  It has been school holidays for the last 1 1/2 weeks and we have been going non-stop, which has been good. 

We've done the Southport Rockpools...






brisbane museum and science centre,











botanical gardens,









Beach...




Park...

Fishing...






Loungeroom camping...


We even went 4WDriving with friends (will do another blog on this...was fun)...



I have truly enjoyed having my beautiful lil' babies home from school but I think we will take it easy over the next few days...Lil' T was feeling a bit weary this afternoon, lol.  Im very thankful for my family and the good times we have.  They are what keep me going each and everyday with the sadness I cant avoid.  I love my family...
                                                                                   *mwah*




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I feel exhausted just reading about what you've done! ;-) Sounds like you've been having a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete