Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEW LOOK! Opinions...?

Sooo, whatya think? 
As Im slowly getting the hang of this whole Blog thing, I know a little more what Im doing (as much as a simple, not very computer smart person can be LOL) . 
I found the other layout to be a bit tricky with certain things and it wouldnt allow me to do some of the things I wanted to, so I decided to go with a simple, crisp, clear set up...I actually realy like it.
Im lovin'the colours.  I love the fresh blue and greens as well as the fresh whites. 
I like the layout as it isnt so...um....well...Chaotic (heehee).
So all...let me know what ya think of the new look blog.  Same Blog, new look.

This is a beautiful Pic that was taken on a family holiday at Port Macquarie (nsw) in April last year.  Hubby and I spent the afternoon fishing with the kids...I saw the hooks sitting on the jetty just like this...I couldnt help but snap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment