Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My new fav. hang out (with the kids)

Ok, so I am going to plug a place here that I have no affiliations with except that I went there today and had an absolute ball with the kids.
Its called Gov's Espresso.  You can check it out HERE .  Make sure you click on the Photos here to realy see the place.
The reason for the plug and rave review is because it is just plain awesome and the people who own/run it are just the lovliest people.
They are a small local business and I think thats just great!
Those are the reasons I want to show my support.
They are VERY child friendly, very retro/vintage and warm and homely.  The food is great and the tea/coffe is to die for.  The service is personal and very friendly.
When you enter the store it has different rooms (as it used to be an old house) each room has a cute theme and alot of it is repurposed items which I just love!
I must metion too, all the amazing little treasures...Old and new that you can buy in this great place.  Its like a treasure hunt looking through it all. :0)
Out the back there is gardens and a huge big sandpit for the kids.  They welcome mothers/dads/children/families yet still has a relaxed feel for childless people to also feel comfortable.
I did a google search on these guys and there are alot of rave reviews for this place...esp from locals, which is always a good thing.
So, if you are ever in queensland, on the gold coast pop into
 Gov's espresso
2457 Gold Coast Hwy
Mermaid beach 4218
Phone...07 5667 9018


No comments:

Post a Comment